Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mini Skirts and Laughter Lines Launch Party

Royalty in Motion

There's an event currently underway that exemplifies this concept, over at Facing 50 with Humour. Where you'll find Royalty, Coutiers, Courtesans, and many rooms filled with random riff-raff welcome guests.

What am I talking about?

Well head on over to Facing 50 with Humour and find out:

Visit the Mini Skirts and Laughter Lines Launch Party

The Queen in question - is Carol, and she's hosting a Launch Party for her King -- in the shape of her book "Mini Skirts and Laughter Lines"

If you feel a little nervous about heading to a party when you don't know the hostess, let her introduce herself:

httpv://youtu.be/k-poeXa6OgU

What are you waiting for? It's the party to be seen at. Yes I know - she has a huge house, but I can give you a quick tour so you can fit in once you've arrived:

Head to the Lounge: and cast your vote for your favourite babe in the MINI SKIRT competition. P.S. show your support, and vote for me:

Contestant #5 - Clever and cute.
Here with her twin sister doing
their best to boost sales for me.

Head to the Snug: judge the jokes and cast your vote for your favourite comedian

Head to the Library: to snuggle in a comfy chair and read a few chapters of "Mini Skirts and Laughter Lines", or head next door to the ? Room to find out how the judges have reviewed Carol's book.

By now you're probably thirsty, so head to the Kitchen, where all of Carol's blogger friends have congregated. Yes, I'm there too, and you can click on my name under the surfer chick logo to visit my Bodrum Travel Blog.

Roving Jay

I'd better stop eating the canapes, or I'll never fit into that bikini again!

When you fancy a wander, head out into the Garden or Play room to mingle or play some games.

And don't worry if you don't recognize anyone, there's a funky new blog roll installed, and you can chat with other guests while your mingling.

This is going to be a Fab party... and don't forget... vote for me in the Lounge, and I might even fetch you a drink from the kitchen.

© Feature Photo of Gold Lame Mini


http://www.rovingjay.com/mini-skirts-and-laughter-lines-launch-party/

No comments:

Post a Comment